YEAH YEAH!!! another 10 days and i'll be officially say bye bye to my 1st job work place..
Worked here for 1 and half year oredy. If nothing happen, maybe i'll still be working here for another 3.5 years(i'm under bond) or more...
Just before 2007 end, i got an offer from my fren to work at her place, A Much better offer! A very short time to consider... but i've think of it the pros and cons , and still the new offer is better even I have to breach the contract with my current company. After discussion with parents, they agreed and support my decision, and helped me to payback my current company a big sum of money. Thanks my parents for supporting me... I believe I'll be doing well in my new company...
My friend said God give every person 3 opportunities to change his/her life. When the opportunity come and u grab it, u have it. I hope this time i grab it right, and bring me a bright future.
These few days, everyone in my company keep asking me when is ur last day, when is ur last day ? getting irritating liao .... kanasai..... yesterday onli i told u , why u ask again today ? They said i'm very lucky to get to leave this place... Hmmm.... really that terrible ? I think sometimes YES! But most of the time I still can bear with it....
Learnt a lot in this company actually. How to think, how to work efficiently, widen my knowledge in O+G, learnt how to handle problems, how to handle difficult patients. And most importantly, is the growth of my spirit (心灵成长)。I knew how to think, how to talk to my heart.
Also here, I see life. I appreciate life.
I'm happy I'm leaving..... kkekekekke......
pingu counting down...


No comments:
Post a Comment