Pingu's All Time Favourite

Monday, March 17, 2008

My Trip

I'm back at Anson! after my 5 days trip! Travelled alone by bus/LRT from Anson-KL-JB-Seremban-PD-KL-Anson. Enjoyable trip!

12-March-2008

Woke up early morning to take 7am bus to KL. Fasting for Medical check up. HUNGRY for whole morning until 12.30pm.

Lunch alone at A&W... very seldom have lunch alone at public... =) not bad... After lunch, rushed to Pudu to get bus ticket to JB. Luckily caught a bus just on time!

1.45pm departed to JB. Reached JB at 5pm. Meet up vt my fren, WW. =) we chatted a lot... gossip here gossip there updating each other... never meet her since 2.5 years ago... still no change ! Forgot to take picture with her. -_-"

After dinner with WW, she sent me to my uncle- Xu papa.


12-March-2008 --> 15-March-2008

Started my stay in JB with Xu papa family. I met Xu papa since my 1st year of UTM at Tzuchi activity. He was group leader of my group, had role as parents to take care of us during the camp (newbies at university, and far from hometown). However after the camp, our fate with Xu papa never end, he and his wife still taking good care of us, cook meesua for us on our birthday, took us out for dinner once a while, let us feel like at home, sayang us like parents. Really appreciate the fate we have with Xu papa family. Even I have graduated few years and leave JB oredy, we still keep in touch. So, whenever I'm free to go JB, sure I'll meet them...


During my few days stay with Xu papa family, He took me to eat a lot delicious meals around JB, Crabs, seafood, dimsum, cheecheong fun, etc. Eat eat eat until fat fat fat.... gained weight almost 1kg! I have to work harder to lose weight liao ! doink~

And every night we had wine and chit chat till midnight... very enjoyable.... and his daughter grew up so fast since i last see her 1.5 years ago. She is 12 y old, very good at handling gadgets, and play piano, Canon In D for me!!! my favourite song... so touching! =)


15-March-2008

Took bus to Seremban to meet my friends and went to Port DIckson for vacation! Had fun there! 3 ladies night ! Set up fire for BBQ at beach... we were very proud of ourselves can make it smoothly ! YEAH ! not easy but we made it ! Very enjoyable BBQ experience beside beach! yummy ! and very happenning also at the beach ... when we leaving to sleep, some of them just getting started for BBQ at midnight !



16-March-2008

Drove back to Seremban to have breakfast and shopping ! And managed to take bus to KL and from KL to Anson smoothly... FInally reached home at 7.30pm... very tiring but had fun ! An enjoyable one ! hehehhehe.... very happy!


During this trip, I get to keep in touch vt frens tat had not meet for years, gained updates together, spent memorable time together... I appreciate that u all still remember me (even the aunty at fruit stall which i oways went during my work 2.5 years ago).

During this trip oso I lose my Jeans, pant, left it in room at PD... kanasai... LOL



pingu is enjoying holiday









No comments: