Pingu's All Time Favourite

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My daddy

Was on webcam with my parents yesterday... We have this long distance video call thru MSN almost every night... (and this is the gadget that allowed me to leave home and come this far )

And my mum was always the one do the talkings... and my dad will just stay at room watching news, or sometimes act as passer-by at my mum's back showing his belly and say hello...

Yesterday, dad took over the mic and chit chatted vt me... Being a daughter who missing them so much, i grabbed the chance to express my feeling while he was on webcam, headphone and mic woth me.. I said, " Papa, I LOVE U..." hehe... ( I know this 3 words is not easy to pop out from mouth for most of us... ) (but, trust me, keep practising and u will get used to it... )

And u know wat my dad responded me? I did not know the connection was not clear, or he purposely did it.... He said, " Ha ?? wat ? come again ?" .... LOL.... Well, i repeated the 3 words again..

Then he told me, "Love me ar? saying is not enough, come back! when come back must give me BIG HUG, give mama BIG HUG... ok ? Take good care of urself there, dun try to save money and lose ur life... watever u like, go get it, the most important is make urself happy..." =) I'm so thankful my dad is always so supportive...

Piece and pieces of sweet memories with my dad: (i'm getting older, I scared i might forget if i dun write it down)

My dad told me I liked climbed and played on his tummy when i was still a baby, and once peed on his tummy... LOL...

When i was in kindergarden... he bought a series of English learning book [My "A" Book till My "Z" book] to teach me everynight after his work

I always falled asleep on sofa while watching TV (even now still ), and he would always carry me back to my bedroom (until standard 4 maybe, cant carry mr anymore after that..keke)... :) OK, Now I admit that sometimes i did pretend to fall asleep! keke..

And i wont forget that during my primary school years, he sent me to school every morning via his motorbike, and buy me my favourite food White Chee Cheong Fun (RM0.30 only that time !)
...... lots more.............etc :)

My dad seldom speak up, seldom nag at us... but i know he always love us... He showed by action... quietly...

Daddy, wait for me, when i go home, I'll give u a big big hug... and go mamak dang yumcha vt u... =) this i promise u ... heheh....


dad+mum pingu miss u

No comments: