Pingu's All Time Favourite

Sunday, March 15, 2009

没路用的家伙

最近不是很开心,有些东西想不开。。
不想倾诉,不会用言语表达。。


我就是这么不爱讲话、不会讲话、不会讲故事~~
不是因为需要英语表达,我就少说话,
而是就算用母语,我发觉我也是少话的那种人。
只是在那听,附和着笑笑,再加一两句。。
是个大闷蛋!!


这样的性格就糟糕了,上司一再叫我要与病人沟通,
摸清他的底,构成一个故事,才捉到病的来龙去脉。。。
我已经尽了力,去沟通,问应该问的问题,
当我觉得资料足够了,偏偏当上司进去沟通时就会问出多一点的故事。。
这时我又会中招啦,偏偏上司又是那种很会唠叨的人,ngam ngam ngam ....


也慢慢加了些压力,上司说是时候缩短我的扫描时间了。
要开始加快速度,扫描时没有时间迟疑了,要一针见血,
眼睛要利,头脑要精、要捉到不正常的病变状况,
因为如果你看不到,医生就看不到,到最后就是missed pathology。。
会很大件事。。尤其在这里,分分钟会中起诉。。。
我偏偏又是那种优柔寡断的人,不够果断。。
自信心不强。。。结果就会花稍多的时间去一再肯定正常/不正常。
加上这些Aussie 10个里8个都是肥公肥婆,要用那小小的扫描器在那庞大的范围游来游去,可怜了我的扫描器,可怜了我的手臂要用吃奶的力死命按,不然什么都看不到

这种种的因素,我怎能scan快一点呢??
怎么办?
优柔寡断,没自信,没有力,慢吞吞。。。
这工作适合我吗?
人命关天,不是闹着玩的。。

有想放弃吗?
有一点。。。


没有用的家伙~~pingu
P/S: 听着 “简简单单”林俊杰
心里想着
~想逃避~
~想过简单的生活~
真的被打败了吗??
但,我不想输。。。

9 comments:

chewKC said...

哈哈。。我认识的pingu不会这么容易就被打败吧!要知道“小小挫折,等于激励”
好好加油吧!!!

LifeSoulMind said...

大姐啊~不要这样容易放弃啦~
人生就是这样啦,那里可能会有一帆风顺的?
一生皆是平如镜那人生也太苦闷了吧?哈哈
不要小小挫折就放弃啦~
这条路是你选的,就要走完。。
家是要回的,但不是现在。。

PS:机会不是常有,要好好把握~

LoveYourself said...

Penguin is special because she is extra patient in wat she do... :)

If you have problem in tackle the case in a short time frame so I think u should spend time observing how your senior handling a case. To understand what does she means by tackling a case in a shorter time frame.

The shorter time frame is an advice but then if the particular patient needed extra n in deep scanning, explain to the supervisor y the decision is made.

Different patient need different kind of treatments periods...

When the supervisor said talk to them n understand their past treatment record n their sickness. Can you access to their past treatment record?
I donno the doc normally will ask me where do you feel your pain? stomach ok then i they will knock on the stomach n also the surronding...

Try to talk to your superior or a FRENDLY & HELPFUL senior more it will certainly benefit you more.

scanning on the fatty~~~.. does the scanning machine has a adjustment button for fatty or for skinny? or can you wear something to add on the weight on your hand so u can scan them without pressing hard? Is this allowable? hrm.. should check !

Pingu said...

insanekc,
Thanks for ur support..I Like the words from ur blogsite "不要怕太高而怕跌倒、不敢跑!"

~kenwei~,
老弟,=) 我会尽力的。。 我想我想通了。
我会继续走下去。。

PennyL,
Thanks for dropping by..
Ya, I'm always keep learning from seniors whenever possible. They have more experience... wat I need is experience, so I wont hesitate while scanning, then I'll be more decisive, then only comes working efficiently..

Thanks for ur advice ! =)

LoveYourself said...

u r rite !! wat we need is EXPERIENCE so if observing n talking to them will shorten our learning process.. why not ? hohohooohoh... just becareful with their so call sincere advice... sometime the advice can be harmful also...

okie la.. we are always by your side not matter where u r ... be strong n be tough... MUAKS ~!!

Pingu said...

Hey,
PennyL,
sounds like we know each other ?

Pingu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

不要害怕。。。我会一直陪你继续走下去。。好好加油吧!!!

dolphine said...

要相信自己能。:)