Pingu's All Time Favourite

Friday, April 10, 2009

Long Weekend !

Yeah .. a long weekend...
Good Friday, Good "weekend", Easter Monday, Day Off on Tuesday...
1,2,3,4,....5 days off !!! coOL !!
If I were in Malaysia.. for sure I'm enjoying @ home sweet home oredy ...
Hmm.... the fact is I'm not ...
gotta find some activities for this long weekend here ..

Started ytd night, took some wine vt JM b4 sleep..
Slept quite early coz cant tahan anymore, so heavy the eyelids...
Woke up 11am this morning ... broke record... 11AM !!!
Had a yummy breaskfast + coffee, now having green tea, blogging...
Today JM is planning to cook her Nasi Lemak ! hehe...
Tmr, new friends from Gladstone coming to meet us and going to Yeppoon beach.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday no plans yet...
Very nice weather now .. wind is chilling .. beautiful day..
Yeah.. Winter is coming soon ...
Let's find out What is the Easter story (should find out why I'm given a long weekend off mah..)
Easter is the story of Jesus' last days in Jerusalem before his death.The Easter story includes Maundy Thursday (the Last supper leading to the Eucharist), Good Friday (the day on which Jesus was crucified) and Easter Day (the day on which Jesus came back to life).
On Good Friday, Christians remember the day when Jesus was crucified on a cross.
It is 'good' because the barrier of sin was broken.

It is a sad story because Jesus was killed. But the story has a very happy ending, because Jesus came back to life and visited his friends and followers once more. He did not die at all, but went back up to Heaven to be with God, his father.

Now I know what is Easter.. But why Easter Bunny? Easter Eggs ? Still dun really understand... probably just as a gift for modern celebration nowadays gua...

okla... Dun waste time .. have to continue studying ...
Filled in the slots of my 2009 Planner vt chapters I need to cover this few months b4 exam.
A bit drop out from the pace... have to take this long weekend chance to study a bit more ..
Ganbatte....
Thanks to Jesus again for this long weekend...


Pingu @ GoOD FriDaY !! Hoohoo....

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great Easter break! Enjoy your long weekend! :D

Anonymous said...

can you find out who is jesus's father???

pingu said...

I'm not Christian ...
God ?
u google and see ...

Kent Hoi said...

Where are u? Aus?

pingu said...

hihi Bro Kent,
ya.. in Aus.

Anonymous said...

Here's the answer to your eggs + bunny question ;)

Rabbits and eggs are both symbols of the fertility goddess Eostre/Ishtar/Ostara. Her symbol is also the moon, in which some cultures see a rabbit instead of a face. Eggs also symbolize the moon and are the ultimate symbol of creation and new life. The basket is a symbol of the womb in which this new life is carried.

pingu said...

Wooo.. oic...
Thanks for the info ya ..
I do see a rabbit in the moon!!
and Good Friday this year is on chinese calendar's Full Moon day oso !

LoLLipop MiracLe said...

Anonymous,
Jesus's father is God Jehovah..

Pingu,
U saw a rabbit in the moon? Where? Where? ^^
Yeah,such a nice full moon

Pingu said...

Yes, there is a rabbit vt 2 long ears... use some imagination and u can see it .. no joke ...

I've been seeing it since i was small... =)

Kent Hoi said...

AtAusForWorkOrVacation? WhenSawYourBlogOnlyKnowYouAreEnjoyingInAus...