1st day of December, as usual very busy at work.
received this at work in the afternoon ...
from a friend in Brisbane...
WOW!! She is organised !
It's just 1st day of December and I got my 1st 2010 Xmas present already !
so beautifully wrapped !
Back from work, sms her,
"Dear Santa Tofu, can I open my present today or really have to wait till Xmas day ?"
"Don't be naughty, Santa doesn't like!" she replied.
LOL... Santa loves me!! Obviously, I've been a good girl for past one year!
OK then, I'll count down for that day to come.. 24 days to go (from 1st of Dec)...
And finally on the same day, my flatmate start putting up the Xmas tree...

That his houserule : can only put the Xmas tree up when it's Dec.
Because I had been asking him since November, when can we put up the Xmas tree ?
And he made me wait till December. LOL
Today is 5th of Dec... and it's still in good condition ...
hhahaha... trying hard to avoid touching it...
curious Pingu




No comments:
Post a Comment