Support Relay For Life!
I'm participating in this year's Relay For Life.
Next weekend Saturday 3pm to Sunday 8am, I'll be joining my colleagues and friends to walk/run non-stop, completing as many laps as we can in this event.
We are raising money to support cancer fund.
"I do it because I can do it. =) "
You can do your part in giving me moral support, or if u are generous enough, u can donate and support me in the fund raising.
Your support is greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
For more details: click on the link above. Donation via internet is safe.
Pingu


2 comments:
The boy lunged, and they began to dance around the court, their swords blurring
with each stroke. While dodging bullets, saving the world, and having sinfully
steamy adventures' you'll always have a happy ending.
One of his hallmarks was to use all capital lettering in his posters,
believing them to be easier to read.
Also visit my weblog - sex novels
constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews which
as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at
this time.
Visit my website - tefal kontaktgrill
Post a Comment