Pingu's All Time Favourite

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ya.... I'm leaving

One month resting at home is not enough.. time flies...too fast... cant believe it...



And at 31/3/2008... I got my visa... to fly... to a new place... to start new life... experience new culture... learn new things...



"OFF THE PRESS!! congratulations, U can collect ur visa ....."

When I first knew the visa that i've been waiting for weeks had been approved, I'm not happy... At that moment, the feeling of missing home 不舍得 overcame the feeling of happiness...

I would prefer to answer, "ya, i'm still here coz still waiting visa..." rather than now need to answer, "Hmm.. Ya, I'm leaving oredy...."



Just bought flight ticket... 12/4/2008 afternoon leaving ... 17/1/2009 come back....

This morning, realised...I spent a lot for preparation to fly over there...

Havent start earning oredy burnt a hole in my pocket, and mostly my parents' pockets!

Haahaha... I must work hard....

I must Take good care of myself... not letting my family worrying about me...



OK, now what i need to do is... START PACKING!!

need to create a checklist oredy.... chiaozzzzzzz........





pingu busy packing....

No comments: