Pingu's All Time Favourite

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Deadlines... tik tok tik tok .....

I think I should get back to studies seriously !
Lot's of plans coming up, deadlines planned.
Have to submit 5 case studies by 1st of July.
Have to complete 5 clinical assessment by supervisor by 1st of July.
Have to complete my 2000 scans logbook and submit by 1st of July.
Too many "Have to"s to be done...

And I'm glad I should be able to get it done and post it all out by 24th of June.
So far, collected 5 cases for my case studies, did the drafts.
Just have to edit a bit and hand it over to supervisor to check and verify.

Did one clinical assessment with supervisor today, got some positive feedback, and some comments on where to improve. =)
It seems that my supervisor is very glad with all these assessment, she said, it's your opportunity to impress me !
Okay, I'll do my best... and try to do it naturally. (Not used to work with a supervisor watching me =P) (been always worked with patients family sitting in the room, but they wont know what I'm looking at... hahaha)

Clinical assesssments!! One down, four to go !!! Wooohooo...
Pingu is just loving deadlines... the satisfaction when it's ALL DONE !

Gambate pingu !!

No comments: