Pingu's All Time Favourite

Saturday, June 26, 2010

DONE!

From this ......
To this ....Was busy keying in all the patient data into logbook, nearly 2000 scans in 2 years!
but still need quite a few number of scans to reach 2000.
Yes!! done done done ...
I feel good...

Meet the deadline... all case studies, log book, clinical assessments done and posted to Sydney.
Should be reaching there on time!
What a relieve.... and now I can enjoy my weekend... with football games, wine, and HK series..
Watching 谈情说案recently ... nice!
Next mission to accomplish:
August : practical exam
September: oral exam
Need to concentrate in studies now.
But, will relax for this weekend 1st, can I ? lazy bum....

Saw a full rainbow yesterday morning, just outside my room window.
A beautiful morning to start a day with... and yes! it was Friday ! Friday's always a good day!

Found a yummy chinese restaurant in Cairns, the chef is from GuangZhou, China.. Yummy...
What a messy hair look after work... =_=""
Pingu

1 comment:

Mee Fong said...

i like your uniform!! u look great in it =))