Looking forward to it and at the same time nervous about it.. what a complicated feeling!
Looking forward side: Get it done and dont have to worry about it anymore, it's one of the test in qualification process! You have to do it.
Nervous side: worrying that I'm not well-prepared for this big day ! Although all my colleagues said, U'll be fine definitely. It's time for u to show off your skills! waooo.....
True... I shouldn't be nervous about it, I should step up, be confident, show them what I have, show them I can do it !! =)
This practical examination would involve scanning on 2 patients, 5 case study presentations :
one pregnant lady for mid trimester morphology scan.
one patient for abdominal scan.
As I know the lady booked in for pregnancy scan is a slim lady, =) fingers crossed baby would behave, cooperative, show me everything I need to see...
And the man that booked in for abdominal scan had a CT scan previously and had a renal cyst. But from the CT scan images it looks like he would be quite chubby, OMG I dun wan !!!! Ultrasound hates fat people!! HOW HOW HOW?? It's going to be tough to see the internal organs! However, my supervisor try to comfort me saying that, "It's OK, it's time for u to show off, show them what u can do to try to scan a big man. They will understand if it's a difficult scan and u must show them u've tried in all ways. U'll be fine...."
Took a deep breath in, I hope so ... Amitabha...
Will fully utilise this weekend to review my case study images and draft out roughly what I need to say in presenting my case studies.... I can't be speechless right... hahha.....
OK, baby say ganbatte!!

pingu ganbatte!


2 comments:
hey big sis~
GOOD LUCK for your exam oooo!!
say to urself "I CAN DO IT!!" hahaa
hhahaha... thanks ! I'll do my best ! with no regrets.... u too, bro.. ganbatte in ur final year project!
Post a Comment