Pingu's All Time Favourite

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lucky

I'm feeling lucky today !
Saved $300 on airfare to get home.
Woohooo....... luckily i waited...
Wanted to book the ticket last week for my CNY trip, but dragged...
coz was thinking : still long to go, maybe got sales, maybe got sales, i wait and see....

kekeke.....

and today got home from work, as usual will check if there's any sales on ....
Wooohoooo !!!! i got u !! Jetstar crazy 48 hrs sale !! half price !
(jetstar jump~!)
So, sometimes it's good to drag oso .... =P
But not always.... I should not drag anymore...

9 more days to prepare for exam!

Pingu =P

3 comments:

jiupay said...

nice picture ooo...wonder u can jump so high~

jiupay said...

nice picture ooo...wonder u can jump so high~

pingu said...

Yes I can ! and u can too .. hahaha...