
Recently I'm addicted to this Korean Series, Surgeon Bong Dal Hee... A medical series mimicking Grey's Anatomy. Learnt lot of medical terms in there. And enjoyed watching the spirit of Bong Dal Hee, a first year resident Dr who strives to become a surgeon despite her heart problem... Her determination, her passion in medicine, is so touching. A lot to learn from her. In this series, there are a lot of scenes that at nights, she keeps studying reference books to look for answers to all the problems she faced in day time.
"Let the lessons taught by our first patients be forever kept in our hearts"
"Patients are always our teachers"
Her first time is always difficult.
Difficult 1st love;
Difficult 1st patient;
Difficult 1st surgery.
But she never gave up, she kept learning and continue to strive forward!
I love her passion to her job.
Started to study bit by bit for my coming exam next year.
The more u study, the more u found out that u still got a lot to learn, to memorize.
Make me more nervous.
I should start to be MORE responsible to every of my patients,
I should start to fill up my brain with all the knowledge I should have as much as I can.
I should always conscious of what I am doing, and what I want.
I should build up my confidence in everything!
I should continue to strive forward no matter how depressing the situation is.
"Never disappointed on urself, take it as learning curve and move forward"
"You're ignorant but you're not a coward! Get a hold of urself, You can do it! Keep it in mind!" one of the supervisor surgeon shout at her when she was operating on a patient's lung.
See, a lot to learn from this series.. good one !
Fear gives way to hope
Pingu enlightened ?
(Taking deep breath in ... heart rate shooting up... should start working hard for all the "I SHOULD" listed above)


No comments:
Post a Comment