而是我的眼睛,又患上一年一度的Chalazia...
“Yea... Chalazia attack again! It's an annual (last year blog) thingy, since I was 12 years old"
同样的台词用了一个星期,每个看到我眼睛的同时都问我wat happenned?
我就得解释这就像sty (眼针), but it's internally. And it's sore !
然后他们就会一副好可怜哦的样子。。。
奇怪的是病人们多数不会问我,只是看着我的眼睛很好奇,
也好既然没问,我也当没一回事,然后就没事咯。
有时同样的台词用到显了,
前几天有病人问,我就换成,
“Ya, somebody punched me on my eye”
"Oh, did u give him a big kick at the right spot, the important spot?"
“Haha.. ya I did... a hard kick right to the point” LOL ...
这就是我的右眼:
别吓到哦!
拿了一些针和消毒酒精,今天要来个了结了。。
我要消灭你!!!
我同事说:“Are u sure u dun wanna get Dr to do for u? it would be under local anaesthesia”
"I'm not prepared yet, It's ok, I'll rather do it myself whenever I'm ready."
“Are u sure? u are so brave !! ”
这一针,刺下去,真的需要勇气!
pingu 培养勇气中。。。


6 comments:
har?happened every year?so pity >.<
Yes every year
U can even check last year's blog.
cham le ...
Q_0
haiyo...this year so BIG.
must use alcohol swap to disinfect your needle lo. take care!!
-mF-
walaowei!!!
haha...
berdarah darah nye...
have shout loud loud n then PICIK!!!
sure come out 1!!!
hahaha
一年一度? You thought festival!
wei wei the ultrasound can used to scan those place?? erm... wei i wan to scan my throat.. i think a bit problem lo ~~~ sei .. i think i am too free until i always suspect this n that.. sigh~!!
omg~ help me pls
lala
Post a Comment